Friday 17 March 2017

FINAL DAY!

Today is my final day of conducting my SRP.
I am ecstatic that my results coincided with my hypothesis and I sure am glad that my plants didn't die. Today, after recording my final measurements and recording myself as I measured my plants, I began to complete my SRP report. Prior to today, I had completed all parts of the report except past the results table. I spent the whole two weeks puzzled as to how I would set up my results table. I wasn't sure if I was able to create three tables and I didn't know what I should add into the table. I asked my brother to give me some tips as he is currently studying physics and chemistry and he informed me that I can have as many columns as I want in my results table. Here is a screenshot of how I ended up overcoming the problem and creating my table:

Here is a video of how I measured my plants throughout the SRP:



Here is a video showing the plants on day 15; the final day of my SRP:



1 comment:

  1. I hope you learnt something new whilst doing this SRP, Carla. I'm looking forward to reading your full report.

    ReplyDelete